Campaign Logistics Manager
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1200 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty.
L - founders of loyalty is a rapidly growing international team of retail loyalty experts that develops and executes best-in-class collectibles campaigns for grocery retailers worldwide. Our tactical reward campaigns are designed to positively change behaviour in-store and at home and deliver on both transactional and emotional KPI’s, contributing to the retailer’s strategic objectives.
People that feel good are the essence of loyalty. The best currency to build a strong relationship between companies and customers.
And you can be part of it.
We are looking for a passionate and professional Campaign Logistics Manager to support and further expand our business in the Benelux and the UK territory.
You will be part of the project management team that is located at the heart of our business. It is your job to ensure flawless project execution from beginning to end, in close collaboration with Program Management and Sales.
Our culture and Founder mentality
What does it mean to be a founder?
It’s a mindset. We believe that every employee should think and act like a true Founder. A Founder is entrepreneurial, someone who takes responsibility and shows leadership. A Founder finds new ways to make things happen, comes up with new ideas and solutions. All Founders live the same set of values that unite us; We share, we care, we are entrepreneurial and we are accountable.
If you feel like setting new standards we would love to hear your ideas and thoughts.
About your role as Founder | Campaign Logistics Manager:
This role involves:
- Being responsible for managing all deliveries within the loyalty programmes we implement at our food retail clients (products and POS).
- Designing, creating, planning and executing the delivery plans to our clients and coordinating them with internal stakeholders.
- Managing the relationship with our service provider/forwarder, and with our client’s Logistics/Supply Chain/Warehousing teams.
- Managing full stack supply chain (skipping warehouse, direct deliveries, coordinate returns icw sequential sales)
- Handling programme returns: planning, counting at client warehouse, coordinating repacking, return and sorting instructions to retailer warehouse.
- Labelling goods: products, outer cartons, pallets.
- Exchanging, selling, returning pallets.
- POS deliveries: sending samples to display supplier, correcting documentation, leaflets, stamps, other print items.
- Managing returns pickup per store, display delivery and filling per store (finding partners, building network).
- Arranging deliveries to UK and returns from UK (documentation and imports changed following Brexit)
- Following up the process of invoicing our clients after delivery.
- Improving operational efficiencies and costs through relevant delivery/warehousing choices.
- Working closely together with our Head Office Supply Chain and Logistics teams (located in Den Bosch, The Netherlands) and our clients to design the optimal supply chain.
About the successful candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree with min 3 years of work experience in the transport/service provider or retail industries.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, both spoken and written.
- You care, you share, you are entrepreneurial and accountable.
- You are proactive and your hands-on mentality makes you stand out.
- You easily translate operational challenges (delayed deliveries, out-of-stock situations) into actionable solutions.
- You are used to being in client-facing situations with food retailers’ DC’s and Central Logistics Department.
- You feel comfortable with figures.
- You are a team player and enjoy sharing new ideas and solutions.
- You are willing to travel regularly (2-3 days per month).
Does this trigger you?