Enriching life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. We want everyone to be a better cook. A charming host. A beloved friend. We want to enrich everyone's daily life. Every day. That’s our ambition. It is our mission to increase sales for the worlds’ top food retailers by changing their shoppers behaviour.
We achieve this change by understanding the shopper, analysing their shopping behaviour and gathering consumer insights. To this knowledge, we add our 1500 years of experience as founders of loyalty to create and implement effective short term tactical loyalty programs. Consumers collect to redeem exclusive premiums as reward for their loyalty. This stimulates higher visit frequency, increases basket size and attracts new shoppers.
We do this globally with leading retailers. We build solutions with our exclusive brand partners like Pyrex, Couzon, Harry Potter, Playmobil, Bosch, the Smurfs and many more.
Discover more about L below. But first, let’s talk about you!
About your role as Founder | Data Scientist:
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will support us in the mining of our client’s data to elaborate effective campaign mechanics and support the commercial and operational areas to guarantee operational excellence in L campaigns, before, during and after the campaign’s execution. They must have strong experience of using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams.
This role will report to the Head of BI.
- Work with stakeholders inside and outside the organisation to identify opportunities for leveraging company and client data to drive business solutions;
- Mine and analyse data from company and client databases to drive optimisation and improvement in our campaigns;
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques;
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets;
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimise campaigns analysis;
Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy.
We are looking for a cultural fit, for that Founder mindset. As Data Scientist, you also match the following criteria:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a relevant field: Computer science, mathematics, physics or statistics;
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as a data scientist;
- Experience with BI Tools (Power BI, QlikView, Cognos);
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets;
- Knowledge of Azure data services is a plus;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience in retail is a plus;
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
More about L
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our Founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1500 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
What does it mean to be a Founder?
It’s a mindset. If you want to enrich other people's lives. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a Founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And if you feel the need to take care of those around you. And help bring our mission to the next level. We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts.
Step in and be a Founder.