Enriching life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. We want everyone to be a better cook. A charming host. A beloved friend. We want to enrich everyone's daily life. Every day. That’s our ambition. It is our mission to increase sales for the worlds’ top food retailers by changing their shoppers behaviour.
We achieve this change by understanding the shopper, analysing their shopping behaviour and gathering consumer insights. To this knowledge, we add our 1500 years of experience as founders of loyalty to create and implement effective short term tactical loyalty programs. Consumers collect to redeem exclusive premiums as reward for their loyalty. This stimulates higher visit frequency, increases basket size and attracts new shoppers.
We do this globally with leading retailers. We build solutions with our exclusive brand partners like Pyrex, Couzon, Harry Potter, Playmobil, Bosch, the Smurfs and many more.
Discover more about L below. But first, let’s talk about you.
About your role as Founder | Financial Controller
You will be part of the Finance department located at the headquarters in Den Bosch. The team currently consists of a CFO, Group Controller, Global Tax Manager, Treasury Manager, Business Controller, Finance Manager and a Financial Administrator. You will be responsible for the reliable operation of the accounting function of the Dutch entities in accordance with Dutch GAAP, and you will report to the Group Controller.
- Month-end closing activities for the Dutch sales organisation and holding company;
- Perform monthly analysis of margins and operational expenses;
- Prepare monthly reporting packages of your entities;
- Prepare the quarterly VAT submission for the Dutch fiscal unity;
- Assist with the preparation of documentation required for the financial audit;
- Manage suspense accounts and reconciliations of I/C balances;
- Q&A's from colleagues regarding financial business topics;
- Work closely with Group and Business Control;
- Improve processes on reporting, data extraction and aim for efficiencies;
- Participate in (ad-hoc) projects.
About the successful candidate
- You have at least HBO level work and thinking level in finance;
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a comparable position;
- You care, you share, you are entrepreneurial and accountable;
- You are proactive, hands-on, enthusiastic & motivated team player;
- You work accurately, structured and independently;
- You are fluent in the English language, verbal and written;
- You have an eye for service and quality;
- You can work well with deadlines in a dynamic environment;
- You are available for at least 32 hours a week;
- Setting the standard is in your DNA.
Does this make you enthusiastic? Let’s talk!
More about L
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our Founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1500 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
What does it mean to be a Founder?
It’s a mindset. If you want to enrich other people's lives. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a Founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And if you feel the need to take care of those around you. And help bring our mission to the next level. We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts.
Step in and be a Founder.