Project Manager DACH
Enrich life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. We want everyone to be a better cook. A charming host. A beloved friend. We want to enrich the daily life of everyone. Every day. That’s our ambition.
Together with retailers, L creates loyalty programs for today and tomorrow. Giving everyone the opportunity to collect things in life that make them feel enriched and put a smile on their face.
People that feel good are the essence of loyalty. And the best currency to build a strong relationship between companies and customers.
And you can be part of it.
We are L - founders of loyalty
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1200 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
Step in and be a founder.
What does it mean to be a founder?
It’s a mindset: If you want to enrich the life of others. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And feel the need to take care of those around you and help bring our mission to the next level. We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts.
About your role as Founder | Project Manager Retail Loyalty - DACH area:
L - founders of loyalty develops attractive best-of-class collectibles’ promotions for leading retailers and brands. We design, produce, distribute and promote must-have items that appeal to young and old alike. Our involvement begins at the drawing board, ends on the shop floor, and seeks to create a buzz among shoppers. Our customers benefit as we help attract new shoppers and increase levels of spending and visits immediately. We are looking for a passionate and professional Project Manager Retail Loyalty to further expand our Collectibles' business in Europe.
The project management team is at the heart of our business and makes sure our - challenging and demanding - projects run smoothly from the beginning until the end. You are the link between our local markets and international team. Your job highly contributes to our future business.
About your responsibilities:
- You are the face of our company towards our clients for everyday business.
- Lead and supervise collectibles/loyalty campaigns for (food)retailers in the GSA-region
- Supporting your sales colleagues in the sales process and presentations;
- Delivering the campaigns on time, on budget and in outstanding quality;
- Managing and implementation of the campaigns; create and monitor (retro) planning, ensure approvals;
- Act as an intermediary between customers, international licensees, creative agencies and the servicing departments of an international company
- Align and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project like concept & design, procurement, finance, supply chain and logistics.
About the successful candidate:
- You relate to our values: we care, we share, we are entrepreneurial and we are accountable - You have strong communication and project management skills, you show ownership, you are stress resistant and are solution-oriented;
- You provide options and recommendations relating to resolving challenges and mitigating risks;
- You have proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction;
- You have a minimum Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent;
- You have at least 5 years project management experience in an international environment;
- Ideally you will have worked in a creative marketing agency or advertising agency and you have in-depth knowledge of all marketing channels and how to leverage them to create impactful programs;
- You are native German/Swiss/Austrian, speak and write English fluently;
- You have advanced Excel and Power Point skills;
- You show a high willingness to travel;
- Prior experience working with Licensors and (food)retail is an added advantage.