Enrich life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. We want everyone to be a better cook. A charming host. A beloved friend. We want to enrich everyone's daily life. Every day. That’s our ambition.
Together with retailers, L creates loyalty programs for today and tomorrow. Giving everyone the opportunity to collect things in life that make them feel enriched and put a smile on their face.
People that feel good are the essence of loyalty. The best currency to build a strong relationship between companies and customers.
And you can be part of it.
We are L - founders of loyalty
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1200 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
Step in and be a founder.
What does it mean to be a founder?
It’s a mindset. If you want to enrich other people's lives. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And if you feel the need to take care of those around you. And help bring our mission to the next level. We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts. Let’s talk.
About your role as Founder | Graphic Designer:
We are looking for a Graphic Designer who has experience in the design and layout of a wide range of resources, including POS materials and presentations. And who wants to be part of an international team of ambitious innovators, exceptional people. We have a lovely desk in our office in Den Bosch for you, working from home is also possible.
As a Graphic Designer you develop new concepts within food retail together with your colleagues from the Sales and Development team and the Special Projects team. This independent role plays an important part amongst these two ambitious teams. Since we growing strongly, you can develop in the direction that suits you best.
You are the contact person for all occurring visual activities. This means that:
- You participate in brainstorming sessions.
- You bring creative ideas alive by turning them into visual images.
- You develop new concepts and product ideas.
- You are responsible for the design, layout, image processing and the technically correct delivery of files for sales & concept presentations, POS materials, packaging and all other marketing communications.
- You monitor L's corporate identity.
- You are in charge of your own planning and you set priorities in consultation.
About the successful candidate:
- Do you - just like your future fellow founders - want to enrich life for the many and set the standard?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and love to share new ideas?
- Are you a goal getter?
- Does the Adobe creative cloud have no secrets for you and do you master Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Powerpoint?
- Are you well educated in the creative field?
- Are you both creative and technical designer, so that you excel in both creative brainstorm sessions and realisation?
- Do you have four or more years of experience in a comparable environment or creative agency?
- Are your communication skills impressive and are you your own time manager?
- Are your Dutch and English on point and would you like to work in an international environment?
Sharing your portfolio when applying is greatly appreciated!