Head of Brand Marketing
Enriching life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. We want everyone to be a better cook. A charming host. A beloved friend. We want to enrich the daily life of everyone. Every day. That’s our ambition.
Together with retailers, L creates loyalty programs for today and tomorrow. Giving everyone the opportunity to collect things in life that make them feel enriched and put a smile on their face.
People that feel good are the essence of loyalty. And the best currency to build a strong relationship between companies and customers.
And you can be part of it.
We are L - founders of loyalty
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1200 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
Step in and be a founder.
What does it mean to be a founder?
It’s a mindset: If you want to enrich the life of others. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And feel the need to take care of those around you and help bring our mission to the next level. We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts.
About your role as Founder | Head of Brand Marketing
Does the world of branding excite you? Do you believe that the right story helps win shoppers over? Does our brand promise of ‘Enriching life for the many’ pique your curiosity? Great! We might have just the challenge for you!
We are seeking a Head of Brand Marketing for our global head office in Den Bosch. A new and important role in our playing field of consumer, retailer and partners.
You will work intensively with the sourcing teams in our head office and global locations, as well as the brand teams of our partners. Together, you will build strong consumer brands in line with our positioning. Brands that set us apart by offering exactly what consumers want and what retailers need to change shopping behaviour. Brands that touch a wide range of domains with an extra focus on the kitchen. As you can see in our video: Let’s make a palace out of every kitchen!
With your passion and talent, you will help your sales colleagues from all over the world by providing them with the right brand stories and tools to share with retailers. Together, we set the standard!
You are in the lead when it comes to:
- Brand portfolio management, focusing on unique propositions.
- Using consumer and retailers’ insights to build our original brands - creating identity and stories.
- Organising the brand assets, from video to websites and instore promotions. The tools the organisation needs to bring our brands to the retailers and consumers originate on your drawing table.
- Close collaboration with our partners’ (brand) marketing departments.
- Brief and manage creative agencies and internal graphic designers.
About the perfect candidate
Our people, our culture is what builds our company. That’s why we are looking for a culture fit. That Founder mindset. On top of that, as expert in your field, the following applies to you:
- 8-10 years of (brand) marketing experience, preferably with A-brands or agencies.
- A natural storyteller, stories built on consumer and marketing insights.
- Conceptual thinker with a creative edge.
- A lean, mean content creation machine. You love organising, managing and omnichannel communication of your content.
- Great with words, starting point is verbal and written English. Additional languages are a bonus.
- You care, you share, you are entrepreneurial, and you are accountable.
- Flexible, yet pragmatic. Whatever it takes, you make it happen.
- You have an eye for detail.
- You are empathic and like looking at things from different perspectives.
- Team spirit is important. Together as Founders, we conquer challenges and celebrate success.
Are you up for this new challenge as Head of Brand Marketing?
Do you see yourself sitting in our kitchen for Friday drinks?