Head of Digital
Enrich life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. We want everyone to be a better cook. A charming host. A beloved friend. We want to enrich everyone's daily life. Every day. That’s our ambition.
Together with retailers, L creates loyalty programs for today and tomorrow. Giving everyone the opportunity to collect things in life that make them feel enriched and put a smile on their face. People that feel good are the essence of loyalty. And the best currency to build a strong relationship between companies and customers.
And you can be part of it.
We are L - founders of loyalty
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1200 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
Step in and be a founder.
What does it mean to be a founder?
It’s a mindset. If you want to enrich other people's lives. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And if you feel the need to take care of those around you. And help bring our mission to the next level. We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts. Let’s talk.
About your role as Founder – Head of Digital, Asia Pacific:
In this newly created role, you will report to the General Manager and be responsible for driving the overall digital strategy for Asia Pacific. This involves defining the digital value proposition as well as creating unique digital solutions that tackle our clients’ business problems in loyalty.
Wearing the hat of a product owner, you will work extensively with external agencies and consultancies and be heavily involved in the end-to-end sales process from project scoping, solution-design, sales-pitching and implementation. You will also be responsible for managing product development and project plans – actively planning and monitoring all project activities to achieve planned milestones.
Internally, you will work very closely with the sales teams and be aligned from strategy to commercial objectives. Collectively, you will deliver exceptional digital journeys and experiences for our clients and their end-customers. In short, the effectiveness of this role will greatly hinge on four core competencies – commercial acumen, consumer-mindedness, technical aptitude, as well as expertise in the digital landscape.
About the successful candidate:
- 15+ years of commercial experience with a strong focus, in the last 8-10 years, in the digital arena.
- Exceptional commercial sense with a successful track record in creating and implementing digital concepts, solutions and strategies
- The ability to tackle complex business problems with a creative and innovative approach
- A solid understanding of the consumer retail landscape, ideally across multiple regions within Asia Pacific
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experienced in working with cross-functional teams in delivering measurable commercial objectives
- Previous startup experience where you wore multiple hats and were responsible for high-level strategies as well as hands-on execution will be a huge advantage
- Effective in collaborating with digital agencies as well as retail IT departments