IT Demand Manager
Enriching life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. We want everyone to be a better cook. A charming host. A beloved friend. We want to enrich everyone's daily life. Every day. That’s our ambition. It is our mission to increase sales for the worlds’ top food retailers by changing their shoppers behaviour.
We achieve this change by understanding the shopper, analysing their shopping behaviour and gathering consumer insights. To this knowledge, we add our 1500 years of experience as founders of loyalty to create and implement effective short term tactical loyalty programs. Consumers collect to redeem exclusive premiums as reward for their loyalty. This stimulates higher visit frequency, increases basket size and attracts new shoppers.
We do this globally with leading retailers. We build solutions with our exclusive brand partners like Pyrex, Couzon, Harry Potter, Playmobil, Bosch, the Smurfs and many more.
Discover more about L below. But first, let’s talk about you.
About your role as Founder | IT Demand Manager
Information technology, software applications and cloud services will form crucial infrastructure to our business. Our operational efficiency highly depends on having the right technology and tooling. While using the tools, we will receive, create, and share data between users inside and outside our organisation. Much of this data is sensitive, for privacy and/or competitive reasons, and therefore needs to be protected from unauthorised access, theft, or loss.
We are recruiting an IT Demand Manager to build and manage our IT infrastructure and keep it operational and secure. He/she will be working out of our Den Bosch office in The Netherlands. Since we are a small team, you need to be prepared to help colleagues with sometimes very basic questions. It is important that you are service and solution oriented.
The IT Manager will be responsible for managing software applications, hardware, network and cloud services. For this he/she will document standards, technical requirements and procedures while ensuring that these are enforced by system settings. The IT Manager will monitor anomalies and take appropriate action in case of breaches or to mitigate risk.
The IT Manager will define standard changes with our service providers and monitor their performance against service level agreements on a regular basis. He/she will act as the liaison between the user organisation and IT service providers for non-standard change requests and problem solving. He/she will use incident reporting to identify problems and work with service providers to develop and implement solutions to continuously improve the infrastructure and service levels.
The IT Manager will provide guidance to project teams to ensure new systems or system enhancements are configured in line with the company standards and can be absorbed in the company’s (cloud) application landscape.
About the successful candidate
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Entrepreneurial, pro-active, able to deal with uncertainty;
- Eager to learn, open to innovation;
- Good understanding of business drivers;
- Communicates well with colleagues that have limited IT knowledge.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Worked in an international organisation with a widely distributed user community;
- Managed SaaS applications (e.g. Microsoft 365, Salesforce);
- Worked with Managed Service Providers;
- Experience with setting up and using ITSM tools, such as ServiceNow or Salesforce ServiceCloud;
- Understanding of legal requirements concerning privacy and data protection (GDPR).
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in computer science or business informatics;
- Minimum Associate level Microsoft 365 Certified (Teamwork Administrator, Security Administrator, Messaging Administrator). Enterprise Administrator Expert would be highly appreciated;
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Minimum v4 Foundation;
- Good understanding of Security and Risk Management (including but not limited to Assets, Communication & Networks, Identify & Access, Controls, Business Continuity, Data Classification), preferably CISSP certified or equivalent.
Does this make you enthusiastic? Let’s talk!
More about L
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our Founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1500 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
What does it mean to be a Founder?
It’s a mindset. If you want to enrich other people's lives. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a Founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And if you feel the need to take care of those around you. And help bring our mission to the next level. We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts.
Step in and be a Founder.