Key Account Analyst Brazil
Enriching life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. Every day. That’s our ambition. Let’s start this adventure together. As Key Account Analyst, you have an important role by being responsible for and focused on the quality of deliveries and assuring our campaigns are executed in a timely and efficient manner.
Together with retailers, L creates loyalty programs for today and tomorrow. Giving everyone the opportunity to collect things in life that make them feel enriched and put a smile on their face.
People that feel good are the essence of loyalty. And the best currency to build a strong relationship between companies and customers.
And you can be part of it.
We are L - founders of loyalty
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1200 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
Step in and be a founder.
What does it mean to be a founder?
It’s a mindset: If you want to enrich the life of others. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And feel the need to take care of those around you and help bring our mission to the next level. We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts.
About your role as Founder | Key Account Analyst
We are looking for a competent Key Account Analyst to support Key Account Managers, from structuring our campaigns to their implementation and execution. It is important to build relationship with clients, be aligned and work closely with all departments (BI, Logistics, Supply Chain, Legal, Marketing, Creative Department and POS Production).
As our Key Account Analyst, you will be responsible for maintaining the schedule for the follow-up campaign and to ensure deadlines are fully met, whilst:
- Performing all Key Account Manager’s activities.
- Constant following up on the campaign’s programme schedule.
- Building relationships with clients to ensure deliverables, with daily contact and weekly meetings.
- Helping the development of the campaign’s communication.
- Conducting and preparing presentations or reports as assigned.
- Supporting all internal departments to guarantee excellent campaign execution.
- Being responsible for store’s communication and training materials.
- Being responsible for presenting weekly reports to clients.
About the perfect candidate
We are looking for a culture fit, for that Founder mindset. As Key Account Analyst, you also match the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Marketing, Communications or relative field.
- +3 years’ experience in a Key Account or Marketing role.
- You have a high Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Power Point and Excel).
- You care, you share, you are entrepreneurial, and you are accountable.
- Your outstanding communication skills include both verbal and written English.
- You have a desire to expand your knowledge and have direct contact with all areas.
- Your organisational and time-management skills are excellent.
- Integrity and confidentiality are important to you.
Does this trigger you?