Key Account Assistant
Enriching life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. We want everyone to be a better cook. A charming host. A beloved friend. We want to enrich everyone's daily life. Every day. That’s our ambition. It is our mission to increase sales for the worlds’ top food retailers by changing their shoppers behaviour.
We achieve this change by understanding the shopper, analysing their shopping behaviour and gathering consumer insights. To this knowledge, we add our 1500 years of experience as founders of loyalty to create and implement effective short term tactical loyalty programs. Consumers collect to redeem exclusive premiums as reward for their loyalty. This stimulates higher visit frequency, increases basket size and attracts new shoppers.
We do this globally with leading retailers. We build solutions with our exclusive brand partners like Pyrex, Couzon, Harry Potter, Playmobil, Bosch, the Smurfs and many more.
Discover more about L below. But first, let’s talk about you!
About your role as Founder | Key Account Assistant:
We are looking for a competent Key Account Assistant to support Key Account Managers with our campaigns, from structuring to implementation and execution. It is important to build a relationship with clients and be aligned and work closely with all departments (BI, Logistics, Supply Chain, Legal, Marketing, Creative Department and POS Production).
You will be responsible for maintaining the follow-up on a campaign schedule and ensuring deadlines are duly met. The goal is to contribute to the business by being responsible and aiming for quality of deliveries, as well as providing assurances that the campaign is moving forward efficiently and in a timely manner.
The candidate must be agile, pro-active and have great time-management and multitasking abilities.
- Assist all Key Account Manager’s activities
- Constantly follow up on campaign programme schedules
- Build a relationship with each client with daily contact and weekly meetings to ensure deliverables
- Assist the development of campaign communications
- Conduct and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Support all internal departments to guarantee excellent campaign execution
- Responsible for store’s communication and training materials
- Responsible for presenting weekly reports to clients
We are looking for a cultural fit, for that Founder mindset. As Key Account Assistant, you also match the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Marketing, Communications or relative field
- +3-years of experience as Key Account or Marketing
- High Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Power Point and Excel)
- Fluent or Advanced English (spoken and written)
- Desire to expand your knowledge and have direct contact with all areas
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
More about L
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our Founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1500 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
What does it mean to be a Founder?
It’s a mindset. If you want to enrich other people's lives. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a Founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And if you feel the need to take care of those around you. And help bring our mission to the next level. We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts.
Step in and be a Founder.