Key Account Manager
Enriching life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. We want everyone to be a better cook. A charming host. A beloved friend. We want to enrich everyone's daily life. Every day. That’s our ambition. It is our mission to increase sales for the worlds’ top food retailers by changing their shoppers behaviour.
We achieve this change by understanding the shopper, analysing their shopping behaviour and gathering consumer insights. To this knowledge, we add our 1500 years of experience as founders of loyalty to create and implement effective short term tactical loyalty programs. Consumers collect to redeem exclusive premiums as reward for their loyalty. This stimulates higher visit frequency, increases basket size and attracts new shoppers.
We do this globally with leading retailers. We build solutions with our exclusive brand partners like Pyrex, Couzon, Harry Potter, Playmobil, Bosch, the Smurfs and many more.
Discover more about L below. But first, let’s talk about you!
About your role as Founder | Key Account Manager:
We are looking for a driven and stellar Key Account Manager. Imagine yourself innovating in dynamic and challenging projects.
- Own the entire sales cycle from lead to close;
- Build lasting relationships with senior executives and internal decision-makers, as well as external stakeholders;
- Foster new relationships and leads for L through outbound efforts;
- Educate and train clients on the value of L throughout the adoption cycle;
- Navigate key decision makers to build brand awareness within organisations;
- Identify customer needs, and collaborate to ensure customer success with an emphasis on sign-up and engagement;
- Collaborate and work with different members of the team to build strategic adoption plans for customers;
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases;
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilisation trends;
- Provide recommendations based on customers’ business needs and usage patterns;
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks with an emphasis on customer happiness;
- Serve as the voice of the customer, and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement;
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and develop relationships with important stakeholders;
- Collaborate closely with highly experienced regional sales managers and directors;
- Learn, leverage and help evolve our opportunity qualification and pipeline creation process;
- Participate in regular Sales enablement sessions to learn from the best in the business and help you develop the skills to excel in a Sales career.
About the successful candidate:
- 5+ years of solution sales experience as Account Executive, Business Development, Customer Success or other related capacity, management of complex sales-cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory and account management, preferably within CRM, business intelligence or other software solutions;
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems, and to utilise strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems;
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas, revenue goals and the ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level executives;
- Passion for building long lasting customer relationships and working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results;
- Technologically adept, with focussed business acumen, outstanding communication both written and oral, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Ability to work individually and as part of a collaborative team in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred;
- Experience interacting with customers and prospects, doing discovery calls and identifying sales opportunities
More about L
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our Founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1500 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
What does it mean to be a Founder?
It’s a mindset. If you want to enrich other people's lives. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a Founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And if you feel the need to take care of those around you. And help bring our mission to the next level. We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts.
Step in and be a Founder!