Enrich life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. We want everyone to be a better cook. A charming host. A beloved friend. We want to enrich the daily life of everyone. Every day. That’s our ambition.
Together with retailers, L creates loyalty programs for today and tomorrow. Giving everyone the opportunity to collect things in life that make them feel enriched and put a smile on their face.
People that feel good are the essence of loyalty. And the best currency to build a strong relationship between companies and customers.
And you can be part of it.
We are L - founders of loyalty
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1200 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
Step in and be a founder.
What does it mean to be a founder?
It’s a mindset: If you want to enrich the life of others. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And feel the need to take care of those around you and help bring our mission to the next level. We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts.
About your role as Founder | Legal Counsel
For the expansion of our Legal team, we are looking for a proactive Legal Counsel. As team, your role is to advise on all legal matters and challenges that the companies of L face, all over the world. In your role as our (commercial) Legal Counsel, you gain a broad international in-house legal experience in an exciting, dynamic and innovative international business environment, whilst:
- Advising headquarter and group companies on legal matters in the broadest sense.
- Reviewing and drafting all kinds of commercial contracts, including - but certainly not limited to - buying, selling and license contracts for all companies within our group, around the world.
- Being responsible for specific geographical and/or business areas from an early stage.
- Housekeeping and corporate statutory support to all L entities.
- Contributing to legal awareness within L.
About the perfect candidate
We are looking for a culture fit, that founder mindset. As expert in your field, you also match the following criteria:
- Master’s degree in Dutch and/or International Law.
- About 3-5 years professional experience in an international environment as legal counsel or as an attorney. Experience in working within a commercial setting is considered as an advantage.
- Authentic and strong in building relationships, with the ability to interact with all levels and departments. It is your ambition to make an impact on our business, to enrich life for founders, clients and partners.
- Highly motivated to set the standard, with a proactive and pragmatic mentality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English. Additional languages, preferably German and/or French, will be considered as an advantage.
- Willingness to - occasionally - travel.
Does this trigger you?