Enriching life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. We want everyone to be a better cook. A charming host. A beloved friend. We want to enrich everyone's daily life. Every day. That’s our purpose.
And by doing so, we change shoppers behaviour, to increase sales for the worlds’ top food retailers.
We achieve this change by understanding the shopper, analysing their shopping behaviour and gathering consumer insights. To this knowledge, we add our 1500 years of experience as founders of loyalty to create and implement effective short term tactical loyalty programs. Consumers collect to redeem exclusive premiums as reward for their loyalty. This stimulates higher visit frequency, increases basket size and attracts new shoppers.
We do this globally with leading retailers. We build solutions with our exclusive brand partners like Pyrex, Couzon, Harry Potter, Playmobil, Bosch, the Smurfs and many more.
Discover more about L below. But first, let’s talk about you!
About your role as Founder | Marketeer
Together with the marketing director, the strategy department and project groups, formed from in- and external experts, you work on a broad variation of marketing and communication projects. The goal: to bring L and the founders a step further in positioning, external communication and the founders culture. No matter how small the steps, we always move forward towards our goals.
Think about being the passionate master of L - founders club, our intranet, where you help all expertises with bringing their message across. Think about coordinating local and global events. As the centre point for all global offices, you lead in teamwork and setting the standard. Online marketing, internal communication and event marketing are key words.
About you, the successful candidate:
- You are eager to learn.
- You are fierce and determined.
- Your love for people and your drive to create synergy takes you places.
- You are flexible and have the guts to share your opinion.
- You have the founder mindset: you care, you share, you are entrepreneurial and accountable.
- You work clever and think fast.
- You love creating: from shooting to (help) editing content.
- You have a helicopter view, being able to define priorities.
- You set the standard, from details to overall performance.
- You are passionate about marketing and communication, with around 1-3 year of experience in this field.
- A marketing education is appreciated; however, we value the right connection more than the exact words on your diploma.
- You want to work in a fast moving, international organisation and like to travel for business.
- And you have fun whilst loving to roll up your sleeves and move mountains!
And be part of a global community of over 200 go-getters. Be a Founder, and play your part in developing our ambitious company. You get responsibility, and freedom. We will take good care of you and you will be rewarded in the right ways. What is good for us, is good for you. We will share our knowledge with you, which, combined with your skills, is the recipe for success. And finally: there is a nice spot for you during our Friday drinks on our kitchen table in Den Bosch.
So come, and grow with us!
Do you believe you have what it takes?