Enriching life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. Every day. That’s our ambition. Join us!
It is our mission to increase sales for the worlds’ top food retailers by changing the behaviour of their shoppers. In France, we work with Carrefour, Leclerc, Intermarché, Système U and Auchan.
We realise this change by analysing shopping behaviour and, based on that knowledge, create and implement effective short term loyalty programs. Consumers collect stamps to redeem exclusive premiums as reward for their loyalty. This stimulates a higher visit frequency, increases basket size and attracts new shoppers.
Our exclusive brand partners include Pyrex, Couzon, Harry Potter, Playmobil, Bosch, the Smurfs and many more.
We are looking for a passionate and professional Marketing Director for L - founders of loyalty France. Based in Paris, it is your responsibility to create and implement marketing concepts. Through storytelling, you create a value proposition around these concepts, and you develop our long-term strategy. You will work very close with different specialists in our French office, and with founders from all over the globe. A graphic designer and a consumer insight coordinator will report to you.
About your role as Founder | Marketing Director France:
In more detail, this new role supports in:
- Build storytelling around our concepts, connecting to the values of brands and retailers.
- Develop creative ideas around kids programs (like albums, stickers, apps).
- Develop community programs to involve local organisations like schools, farmers and sports clubs.
- Regularly provide the team with insights and inspiration based on consumer information and marketing trends.
- Initiate market research - interpret results and make recommendations.
Sales and campaigns
- Understand our clients' objectives and build a value proposition for their consumers.
- Identify possible gaps in our brand portfolio.
- Propose 360° marketing activities in pitches, using creative online and offline concepts and designs, with a detailed implementation plan.
- Develop digital ideas for websites, apps and gamification and build partnerships with partners that are experts in these fields.
- Implement the selected ideas with the proper KPIs.
- Oversee all promotional items like key visuals and leaflets.
- Build a communication plan to increase visibility for L - founders of loyalty France, with a focus on social media.
- Manage a graphic designer and a consumer insight coordinator.
Your skills and experience:
- Proven 8 - 10 years of experience in marketing, strategy or innovation.
- Consumer focussed.
- Strategic, sharp, creative.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Passionate about graphic design and the latest design trends.
- You enjoy working within a team and perform well under pressure.
- Able to build and lead a Marketing team.
- You relate to our values: we care, we share, we are entrepreneurial, and we are accountable.
Does this make you enthusiastic? Let’s talk!
More about L
We are L - founders of loyalty
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1200 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
What does it mean to be a founder?
It’s a mindset: If you want to enrich the life of others. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And feel the need to take care of those around you and help bring our mission to the next level. We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts.
Step in and be a founder!