Master Data Analyst
Enriching life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. We want everyone to be a better cook. A charming host. A beloved friend. We want to enrich everyone's daily life. Every day. That’s our ambition. It is our mission to increase sales for the worlds’ top food retailers by changing their shoppers behaviour.
We achieve this change by understanding the shopper, analysing their shopping behaviour and gathering consumer insights. To this knowledge, we add our 1500 years of experience as founders of loyalty to create and implement effective short term tactical loyalty programs. Consumers collect to redeem exclusive premiums as reward for their loyalty. This stimulates higher visit frequency, increases basket size and attracts new shoppers.
We do this globally with leading retailers. We build solutions with our exclusive brand partners like Pyrex, Couzon, Harry Potter, Playmobil, Bosch, the Smurfs and many more.
Discover more about L below. But first, let’s talk about you!
About your role as Founder | Master Data and Pricing Analyst:
Master data and Opportunity Pricing is key within L founders of Loyalty. With the right data we produce and deliver the right products with the right specifications in the right time, for the right price! We are looking for someone who brings and builds solid knowledge about MD and Pricing to L-founders of loyalty, who likes to work as a specialist with a broad view within a truly global team and gets energy from optimizing and improving processes in collaboration with your main stakeholders.
As Master Data and Pricing Analyst (MDP) you play a key role in this process! You support the business for all its Master data needs and act as first line support (point of information and escalation) for urgent fixes, changes, and improvements. Next to this you strengthen L founders of loyalty’s competitive position by determining competitive prices per product range, per region, per opportunity. You work in close cooperation with various internal departments such as Sales, Marketing, Product Management and Procurement. On a daily basis you will work closely together with the Product & Brand Management team and the Supply Chain Management team.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
With regards to Master Data Management:
- You are responsible for timely and accurate creation (data-entry), maintenance, and optimization of partners, suppliers and products in our state-of-the-art Salesforce IT-system.
- You are responsible for the translation of the relevant sourcing business processes to Salesforce in collaboration with the Process Owner
- You support in delivery of data, and you keep all master data up to date, clean and complete
- You have an eye for detail such that all data is compliant to company procedures and standards
- You are continuously looking for process improvements within your area of expertise – actively looking for ways to operate smarter, make the operation better, and reduce risks.
With regards to Opportunity Pricing:
- You are responsible for the end-to-end pricing process. You design, implement, and execute the Pricing Process within the organization.
- You maintain all relevant master data to run solid price calculations
- You actively chase and collect all variables required for accurate calculations.
- You perform price calculations in collaboration with the Brand & Product Managers
- You monitor and answer all open opportunity quotation requests
- You ensure that every calculation output follows the 4-eyes principle for price accuracy, and you maintain all calculated prices in the IT system and link them to the relevant opportunities, suppliers and quotations.
- You maintain and control stock prices, and you create monthly stock pricing reports
What you bring:
- You have completed at least a higher professional education degree, minimal MBO 4 / HBO (Bachelor) level in business administration
- You have an accurate working attitude, strong analytical skills, eye for detail and able to zoom out.
- You possess relevant administrative experience in a similar position, knowledge of-, and affinity with pricing, relevant knowledge of Product and Supplier Master Data in sytems (ERP/CRM)
- Functional experience with ERP systems (Salesforce is a pre.), Knowledge and experience working with Excel
- Able to communicate clearly and concise with stakeholders from various countries and cultures, and able to translate their exact requirements in a correct set up of the material master and vendor data in the system
- You can support and implement data quality improvements
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of INCO terms, pricing models and markup calculations
Does this make you enthusiastic? Let’s talk!
More about L
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our Founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1500 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
What does it mean to be a Founder?
It’s a mindset. If you want to enrich other people's lives. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a Founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And if you feel the need to take care of those around you. And help bring our mission to the next level. We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts.
Step in and be a Founder!