Enriching life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. Every day. That’s our ambition. Join us!
Together with retailers, L creates loyalty programs for today and tomorrow. Giving everyone the opportunity to collect things in life that make them feel enriched and put a smile on their face.
People that feel good are the essence of loyalty. The best currency to build a strong relationship between companies and customers.
And you can be part of it.
We are L - founders of loyalty
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1200 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
Step in and be a founder.
What does it mean to be a founder?
It’s a mindset. If you want to enrich other people's lives. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And if you feel the need to take care of those around you. And help bring our mission to the next level. We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts. Let’s talk.
About your role as Founder | Reporting Manager:
You will be part of the Finance department located at the headquarters in Den Bosch. The team currently consists of a CFO, Group Controller, Treasury Manager, Business Controller, Finance Manager and a Financial Administrator. You will be responsible for the reporting and infrastructure for reporting to internal (e.g. Group Controller and Board of Directors) and external stakeholders (e.g. banks), and internal controls.
- Consolidating monthly reporting packages of all subsidiaries, including confirmation of I/C balances throughout the group.
- Preparing periodic reports for the Board of Directors and other (internal/external) stakeholders.
- Preparing and maintaining the accounting manual.
- Q&A's of local teams on technical accounting questions.
- Positioning papers for new developments.
- Providing training to local teams when applicable.
- Managing audit process for Dutch financial statements.
- Working closely with Group and Business Control.
- Supporting project teams to ensure accurate accounting and reporting of complex transactions.
About the successful candidate:
- We are looking for a cultural fit, that founders mindset.
- Master’s degree in business economics or Accounting & Control, combined with RA, CPA or equivalent; or experience in a similar role.
- At least 6 years working experience in the Audit function, Accounting Advisory Services, or in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of Dutch GAAP is a must, IFRS knowledge is a plus.
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills.
- Proactive, hands-on, enthusiastic & motivated team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Dutch and English. German would be considered as an advantage.
Does this feel like you? Do you feel you are a founder?