Sales Director Germany
Enriching life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. Every day. That’s our ambition. And you can join our adventure. As our Sales Director, you will further expand our Collectibles' business in Europe.
Together with retailers, L creates loyalty programs for today and tomorrow. Giving everyone the opportunity to collect things in life that make them feel enriched and put a smile on their face.
People that feel good are the essence of loyalty. And the best currency to build a strong relationship between companies and customers.
And you can be part of it.
We are L - founders of loyalty
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1200 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
Step in and be a founder.
What does it mean to be a founder?
It’s a mindset: If you want to enrich the life of others. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And feel the need to take care of those around you and help bring our mission to the next level. We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts.
About your role as Founder | Sales Director
L - founders of loyalty develops attractive best-of-class collectibles’ promotions for leading retailers and brands. We design, produce, distribute and promote must-have items that appeal to young and old alike. Our involvement begins at the drawing board, ends on the shop floor, and seeks to create a buzz among shoppers. Our customers benefit as we help attract new shoppers and increase levels of spending and visits. We are looking for a passionate and professional Sales Director to further expand our Collectibles' business in Europe. You are the link between the food retailer and our international team. Your job makes a significant contribution to the development and success of our company.
About your responsibilities
- You sell tailor-made loyalty programs to leading national and international food retailers at the top decision-making level.
- You organise meetings and network in the customer's organisation on several levels.
- You coordinate pitches with the involvement of various specialist departments.
- You take over the price and contract negotiations with the customers.
- You are the main link to our customers and build long-term, trusting customer relationships.
- You manage and coordinate a cross-functional team of specialists for customer projects.
About you - the successful candidate
Our people, our culture is what builds our company. That’s why we are looking for a culture fit. That Founder mindset. On top of that, as expert in your field, the following applies to you:
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in sales or key account management.
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration.
- You care, you share, you are entrepreneurial, and you are accountable.
- You are communicative, stress-resistant, solution-oriented and your hands-on mentality ensures you stand out.
- You have an analytical and structured way of working.
- You are a networker, and you distinguish yourself through your negotiating skills.
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written.
- You are very flexible and willing to travel.
- You are a team player.
Are you up for this new challenge as Sales Director Germany?