Together with leading retailers across the globe, L creates loyalty programs for today and tomorrow. Each programme is a challenging mix of marketing, data analysis and supply chain management. Successful programmes require international, multi-disciplinary teams to work as one.
These teams need best-in-class cloud-based applications to support their work.
We need you to make this happen.
Step in and be a founder.
Wanted: Founder | Salesforce Administrator
What does it mean to be a founder?
It’s a mindset. If you want to enrich other people’s lives. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And if you feel the need to take care of those around you. And help bring our mission to the next level.
Do you believe in the power of the Salesforce platform as much as we do? Are you a trailblazer, eager to find innovative cloud solutions to move the business forward? Let’s talk.
We are looking for a highly capable, certified, Salesforce administrator who will ensure our business capitalises on the benefits of the Salesforce platform. In the first half of this year, we implemented Salesforce CRM for our worldwide sales organisation. We are currently in the process of implementing FinancialForce (FFA and SCM), to be rolled out before the end of the year. Our roadmap includes Communities, Tableau CRM, a variety of applications from the AppExchange, as well as middleware solutions such as Mulesoft. Your role will be to manage our Salesforce Org and all the applications in it.
As our Salesforce administrator, we expect you to have extensive knowledge of Salesforce and other apps on the Salesforce platform, such as FinancialForce. You feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment but can resist the pressure of applying quick fixes that will create technical debt in the long run.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Entrepreneurial, pro-active, able to deal with uncertainty;
- Eager to learn, open to innovation;
- Good understanding of business drivers;
- Communicates well with colleagues that have limited IT knowledge.
- Manage the product backlog in close collaboration with Product Owners;
- Coordinate and manage integrations between Salesforce systems and other applications;
- User/license management, including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups;
- Execute Salesforce configuration changes;
- Manage Sandboxes (Development/UAT);
- Identify unused or underutilised platform features;
- Build custom reports and dashboards;
- Security Reviews, Release Updates and Health Check;
- Evaluate and install new releases of Salesforce and apps in our Org;
- Document processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
Certification and Experience:
- Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce certified advanced administrator;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (doesn’t have to be computer science);
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator in a similar environment.
- Active member of the Salesforce community;
- Experience with Lightning Flow, Process Builder, Mobile, APEX Classes;
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration;
- DevOps/release management experience;
- Understanding of Salesforce sharing & security (roles, profiles, permissions, sharing rules);
- Exceptional understanding of entity relationship modelling;
- Knowledge of importing data and generating Salesforce reports;
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
We are L - founders of loyalty
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1200 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
Enriching life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. We want everyone to be a better cook. A charming host. A beloved friend. We want to enrich everyone's life. Every day. That’s our ambition.
Step in and be a founder.