Supply Chain Manager
Enriching life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. We want everyone to be a better cook. A charming host. A beloved friend. We want to enrich everyone's daily life. Every day. That’s our ambition. It is our mission to increase sales for the worlds’ top food retailers by changing their shoppers behaviour.
We achieve this change by understanding the shopper, analysing their shopping behaviour and gathering consumer insights. To this knowledge, we add our 1500 years of experience as founders of loyalty to create and implement effective short term tactical loyalty programs. Consumers collect to redeem exclusive premiums as reward for their loyalty. This stimulates higher visit frequency, increases basket size and attracts new shoppers.
We do this globally with leading retailers. We build solutions with our exclusive brand partners like Pyrex, Couzon, Harry Potter, Playmobil, Bosch, the Smurfs and many more.
Discover more about L below. But first, let’s talk about you!
About your role as Founder | Supply Chain Manager:
We are a young and dynamic Logistics & Supply Chain Management team, based in Den Bosch. We are currently looking for an outstanding individual to join our team. As a Supply Chain Manager, you will:
- Align programme/product flexibility options and discuss outcomes with the NSO (National Sales Organisation), this includes advising whether to order more than the amount mentioned in the delivery schedule
- Prepare price calculations for NSOs
- Master data entry and maintenance/optimisation of the logistical set up as required
- Work closely with logistical teams in our sales offices around the world to support them with programme set up, production planning and escalation
- Play an active role in the supply chain process optimisation to establish continuous improvement cycles and ensure effective planning
About the perfect candidate:
We are looking for a culture fit, for that Founder mindset. As Supply Chain Manager, you also match the following criteria:
- Previous working experience (between 5 and 8 years) in Supply Chain or Logistics
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Supply Chain / Logistics or Business Administration
- You care, you share, you are entrepreneurial and accountable
- Hands-on experience with ERP software is preferred
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Quick learner: able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus and adapt to a variety of challenges
- Ability to conduct detailed procedures in a time constrained environment
- Strong team player as well as individually qualified
- Excellent English language skills, verbal and written
- Experience in the Loyalty industry, Retail and/or FMCG
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and aware of your impact on our company’s success.
Does this make you enthusiastic? Let’s talk!
More about L
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our Founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1500 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
What does it mean to be a Founder?
It’s a mindset. If you want to enrich other people's lives. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a Founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And if you feel the need to take care of those around you. And help bring our mission to the next level. We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts.
Step in and be a Founder!