Supply Chain Manager
Enriching life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. Every day. That’s our ambition. Join us on this journey and become our Supply Chain Champion.
Together with retailers, L creates loyalty programs for today and tomorrow. Giving everyone the opportunity to collect things in life that make them feel enriched and put a smile on their face.
People that feel good are the essence of loyalty. And the best currency to build a strong relationship between companies and customers.
And you can be part of it.
We are L - founders of loyalty
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1200 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
Step in and be a founder.
What does it mean to be a founder?
It’s a mindset: If you want to enrich the life of others. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And feel the need to take care of those around you and help bring our mission to the next level. We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts.
About your role as Founder | Supply Chain Manager
We are a young and dynamic Logistics & Supply Chain Management team, based in Den Bosch. We are currently looking for an outstanding individual to join our team. As a Supply Chain Manager, you will:
- Align programme/product flexibility options and discuss outcomes with the NSO (National Sales Organisation), this includes advising whether to order more than the amount mentioned in the delivery schedule.
- Prepare price calculations for NSOs.
- Master data entry and maintenance/optimisation of the logistical set up as required.
- Work closely with logistical teams in our sales offices around the world to support them with programme set up, production planning and escalation.
- Play an active role in the supply chain process optimisation to establish continuous improvement cycles and ensure effective planning.
About the perfect candidate
We are looking for a culture fit, for that Founder mindset. As Supply Chain Manager, you also match the following criteria:
- Previous working experience (between 5 and 8 years) in supply chain and logistics, and/or
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain and Logistics.
- You care, you share, you are entrepreneurial and accountable.
- Hands-on experience with ERP software is preferred.
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Quick learner: able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus and adapt to a variety of challenges.
- Ability to conduct detailed procedures in a time constrained environment.
- Strong team player as well as individually qualified.
- Excellent English language skills, verbal and written.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and aware of your impact on our company’s success.
Are you the supply chain champion we are looking for?