Enriching life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. Every day. That’s our ambition. And you can join our adventure. As Tax Manager, you will be the backbone of our company and have an important role to play.
Together with retailers, L creates loyalty programs for today and tomorrow. Giving everyone the opportunity to collect things in life that make them feel enriched and put a smile on their face.
People that feel good are the essence of loyalty. And the best currency to build a strong relationship between companies and customers.
And you can be part of it.
We are L - founders of loyalty
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1200 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
Step in and be a founder.
What does it mean to be a founder?
It’s a mindset: If you want to enrich the life of others. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And feel the need to take care of those around you and help bring our mission to the next level. We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts.
About your role as Founder | Tax Manager
You will be part of the Finance department located at the headquarters in ‘s-Hertogenbosch. The team currently consists of a CFO, Group Controller, Treasury Manager, Business Controller and Finance Manager. You will be responsible for all tax related items for the Dutch legal entities and foreign entities, including main contact with several internal and external stakeholders and advisors.
As our Tax Manager you will:
- Manage the corporate tax position with a strong focus on corporate income tax position, withholding tax and VAT;
- Tax compliance, including filing tax returns to the Tax Authorities;
- Internal monthly, quarterly and annual tax reporting;
- Offer guidance and delivery of internal and external tax queries, including the optimal tax set up for loyalty programmes;
- Implement and maintain the tax control framework and transfer pricing policies;
- Provide support for tax audits and enquiries from the Authorities and external auditors;
- Demonstrate effective and collaborative working relationships with a wide number of internal and external stakeholders;
- Experience with international transfer pricing models and/or international supply chain would be considered a plus.
About the perfect candidate
- Master’s degree in fiscal law or fiscal economics;
- Between 5 and 10 years of working experience in the relevant tax field(s), whereby considerable experience gained within one of the Big 4 would be considered as an advantage;
- Subject matter expert on direct taxes and indirect taxes;
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills;
- You care, you share, you are entrepreneurial and accountable;
- Proactive, hands-on, enthusiastic & motivated team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Dutch and English. German would be considered as an advantage;
- Project Management skills.
Are you up for this new challenge as Tax Manager?