Logistics Manager France
Enrich life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. We want everyone to be a better cook. A charming host. A beloved friend. We want to enrich everyone's daily life. Every day. That’s our ambition.
Together with our client - the major food retailers all around the world - L creates loyalty programs for today and tomorrow. Giving everyone, every shopper, every family, the opportunity to collect things in life that make them feel enriched and put a smile on their face.
People that feel good are the essence of true loyalty, because it's based on an emotional connection with the brand. The best currency to build a strong relationship between companies and customers.
L’s loyalty programs generate substantial gains for the food retailers. A sound increase of shopping frequency, higher basket size of participating customers or an increase of their NPS. The result: a high short-term ROI, which can become long-term once run repetitively. After measuring the impact of these programs, retailers incorporate them within their strategy pillars, and therefore L becomes their strategic partner.
By enabling their consumers to collect high-valued products (knives, cutlery, cookware, dinnerware, et cetera) as a reward for their loyal purchases, we also allow food retailers to strengthen their emotional relationship.
You can be part of it.
We are L - founders of loyalty
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1200 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
Step in and be a founder.
Your French Team
We are a young and dynamic team of 7 people, including the general manager, 2 sales and 1 sales vacancy, 2 marketing managers, 1 operational manager and 1 finance manager. We like to think out of the box and to bring added value to our clients. We are shopper centric and have an international spirit.
What does it mean to be a founder?
It’s a mindset. If you want to enrich other people's lives. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And if you feel the need to take care of those around you. And help bring our mission to the next level. We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts. Let’s talk.
About your role as Founder | Logistics manager
Under the supervision of the Operations Manager:
- You will be responsible for the management and follow-up of our whole deliveries cycles, as part of our loyalty programs implemented at our clients (Food retailers).
- You will work closely together with our Supply Chain and Logistics teams (located in Den Bosch, The Netherlands) to insure smooth deliveries and communication internally and with our clients.
- You will create and share the deliveries plans to our clients and internally (up to 7 million pcs to manage).
- You will manage the relationship with our service provider/forwarder, and with our client’s Logistics/Supply Chain/Warehousing teams.
- You will follow-up the invoicing process to our clients after delivery.
- You will optimize operational efficiencies and costs through relevant choices of deliveries/warehousing.
- You will follow-up and advise on the tenders to select our service providers/forwarders for the upcoming sold programs.
About the successful candidate:
- Bac +2/3 (Bachelor’s degree/Licence)
- 5 to 8 years experience, ideally in the transport/service provider or in the Retail industry.
- Fluent in English (daily verbal and written contacts with our teams in the Netherlands and in Italy) and in French
- Proactive and able to take initiative to get things done.
- Easily translates operational challenges (postponed deliveries, out-of-stock situations) into activable solutions.
- Is used to be in client-facing positions with Food retailers DCs and central Log. Dpt.
- Is confortable with figures.
- Is a team player and values sharing new ideas and solutions.
- Frequent travel to the Netherlands to plan (once a month approx.)
Now, let’s talk!
If you’re interested in this position please click on the following link : https://herakles.works/l-founders/logistics-manager-paris/