We care about your privacy. This privacy statement addresses what information we collect about you as a job applicant in the context of our recruitment activities (“Privacy Statement”). We will explain why we collect this information, what rights you have and where to go for further information.
Your data is being processed by or on behalf of L - founders of loyalty Group B.V., registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 76145735, and/or any of its affiliated entities worldwide (“L - founders”). When we talk about “we”, “us” and “our” we mean all L – founders companies in all countries.
The Privacy Statement may be changed from time to time by L – founders. Any amendment shall enter into force after it has been approved and published. This Privacy Statement was published on December 1st, 2022
1. What categories of personal do we process?
As part of our recruitment process, L – founders processes personal information that we receive directly via your application or through recruitment agencies or other sources.
Depending on the precise role or event you are applying for, L – founders may process the following personal data:
- Personal and contact information such as your first name, last name, address, email and phone number;
- Work related information such as resume, letter of application, certificates and details of education, areas of interest and other information you provide to us in an application and/or the recruitment process;
- Pre-employment screening information, where applicable and in compliance with applicable law(s); Assessment results, if applicable;
2. For what purposes do we process your personal data?
L-founders processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To support a responsible recruitment and effective process whereby we assess your suitability, skills and qualifications for the relevant position.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations and legal processes.
3. What are the grounds of the processing?
We will process your personal data on one or more of the following legal grounds:
- Contract. Where the processing of your personal data would be necessary for entering into a contract. This includes any pre-contractual activities such as processing your personal data during the recruitment process.
- Legitimate interest. Where we have a legitimate interest to assess you during the recruitment procedure and to provide efficient and secure recruitments services to you.
- Legal obligation. Where we will process your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- Consent. Where needed we will obtain your prior consent. You will always be able to reject consent and there will be no adverse consequences if you do so
4. How long do we retain your personal data?
Your personal data will not be stored longer than strictly necessary for the purposes of the processing and we will retain such data in accordance with applicable law(s).
5. How do we protect your personal data?
L – founders handles your personal data with the greatest care. We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against loss, misuse or accidental, unlawful or unauthorized access.
6. With whom can we share your personal data?
If it is necessary in the execution of our recruitment services, your personal information may be processed by third parties from time to time, such as our affiliated entities, recruitment agencies, service providers, professional advisors or any government authority. We will take the necessary steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be adequately protected. Where appropriate and/or required, we will put in place written agreements with third parties to further protect the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
7. Transfer of your personal data to other countries
In general, your personal data shall remain in the country where your personal data is collected. We will only transfer your personal data to a third country if it is necessary for the execution of our recruitment services. We will take the appropriate measures to ensure your personal data is protected within the limits set by applicable law.
8. What are your rights with regard to your data?
You have the right and possibility to access, rectify or erase your personal data that is processed by L – founders.
In certain circumstances you also have the right to require us to stop processing your personal data even if the retention date has not passed. If you exercise this right during an application procedure, you are also withdrawn from the application procedure.
At any time you have the right to lodge a compliant at your local supervisory authority.
We rely on you to ensure that your personal data is accurate and complete. Please let us know promptly in case of any changes to or inaccuracies of your personal data.
9. Whom should you contact if you have any questions or complaints?
In case of any questions, comments, requests or complaints regarding this Privacy Statement or the use of your personal data, please contact L - founders by sending an email to the following email address: privacy@L-founders.com.
The supervisory authority in The Netherlands is:
2509 AJ DEN HAAG
Phone number 070-8888 500