Project Manager GSA
Enriching life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. We want everyone to be a better cook. A charming host. A beloved friend. We want to enrich everyone's daily life. Every day. That’s our ambition. It is our mission to increase sales for the worlds’ top food retailers by changing their shoppers behaviour.
We achieve this change by understanding the shopper, analysing their shopping behaviour and gathering consumer insights. To this knowledge, we add our 1500 years of experience as founders of loyalty to create and implement effective short term tactical loyalty programs. Consumers collect to redeem exclusive premiums as reward for their loyalty. This stimulates higher visit frequency, increases basket size and attracts new shoppers.
We do this globally with leading retailers. We build solutions with our exclusive brand partners like Pyrex, Couzon, Harry Potter, Playmobil, Bosch, the Smurfs and many more.
Discover more about L below. But first, let’s talk about you!
About your role as Founder | Project Manager Retail Loyalty - GSA area:
L - founders of loyalty develops attractive best-of-class collectibles’ promotions for leading retailers and brands. We design, produce, distribute and promote must-have items that appeal to young and old alike. Our involvement begins at the drawing board, ends on the shop floor, and seeks to create a buzz among shoppers. Our customers benefit as we help attract new shoppers and increase levels of spending and visits immediately. We are looking for a passionate and professional Project Manager Retail Loyalty to further expand our Collectibles' business in Europe.
The project management team is at the heart of our business and makes sure our - challenging and demanding - projects run smoothly from the beginning until the end. You are the link between our local markets and international team. Your job highly contributes to our future business.
- You are the face of our company towards our clients for everyday business;
- Lead and supervise collectibles/loyalty campaigns for (food)retailers in the GSA-region;
- Supporting your sales colleagues in the sales process and presentations;
- Delivering the campaigns on time, on budget and in outstanding quality;
- Managing and implementation of the campaigns; create and monitor (retro) planning, ensure approvals;
- Act as an intermediary between customers, international licensees, creative agencies and the servicing departments of an international company;
- Align and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project like concept & design, procurement, finance, supply chain and logistics.
- You relate to our values: we care, we share, we are entrepreneurial and we are accountable
- You have strong communication and project management skills, you show ownership, you are stress resistant and are solution-oriented;
- You provide options and recommendations relating to resolving challenges and mitigating risks;
- You have proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction;
- You have a minimum Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent;
- You have at least 5 years project management experience in an international environment;
- Ideally you will have worked in a creative marketing agency or advertising agency and you have in-depth knowledge of all marketing channels and how to leverage them to create impactful programs;
- You are native German/Swiss/Austrian, speak and write English fluently;
- You have advanced Excel and Power Point skills;
- You show a high willingness to travel;
- Prior experience working with Licensors and (food)retail is an added advantage.
More about L
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our Founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1500 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
What does it mean to be a Founder?
It’s a mindset. If you want to enrich other people's lives. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a Founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And if you feel the need to take care of those around you. And help bring our mission to the next level. We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts.
Step in and be a Founder.