Project Manager (Kids) Loyalty Campaigns
Enriching life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. We want everyone to be a better cook. A charming host. A beloved friend. We want to enrich everyone's daily life. Every day. That’s our ambition. It is our mission to increase sales for the worlds’ top food retailers by changing their shoppers behaviour.
We achieve this change by understanding the shopper, analysing their shopping behaviour and gathering consumer insights. To this knowledge, we add our 1500 years of experience as founders of loyalty to create and implement effective short term tactical loyalty programs. Consumers collect to redeem exclusive premiums as reward for their loyalty. This stimulates higher visit frequency, increases basket size and attracts new shoppers.
We do this globally with leading retailers. We build solutions with our exclusive brand partners like Pyrex, Couzon, Harry Potter, Playmobil, Bosch, the Smurfs and many more.
Discover more about L below. But first, let’s talk about you!
About your role as founder | Project Manager (Kids) Loyalty Campaigns
We are looking for a creative, concept thinking, passionate and professional project manager to support and further expand our business in the Benelux, UK and Denmark.
You will be part of the successful sales organisation for the Benelux & UK based in our head office in Den Bosch. Your role finds itself within the project management team (4 pers) and you report to the Head of Project Management. The Project Management team finds itself at the heart of our business. Being a project manager means working in the most exciting, dynamic and interesting place in the organisation. This is where the action happens, and projects come to life.
You bring unique and fresh ideas to our team and campaigns. Your creativity and concept thinking boosts the excitement of retail loyalty campaigns so we over-deliver towards our clients.
It is your responsibility to safeguard flawless project execution of retail loyalty campaigns from the beginning until the end. Within the team you focus on our kids campaigns, program communication and activation. So, the new Football stickers, World cup Wuppies, kids tattoo or animal sticker campaign comes from your hands.
- You are the creative mind in our team, you design (kids) loyalty campaigns and the communication and activation that comes with it;
- You create national hype with your programme ideas and activation plans.
- You are the so-called spider in the web working closely with internal departments like concept development, client marketing, procurement, finance and supply chain.
- You have the freedom to co-create together with our retailers, designers and license managers.
- You collaborate with a young and ambitious cross-functional and cross-departmental team that are tasked to deliver a successful (kids) loyalty campaign.
- You brief the teams to create, design and produce all store materials. You monitor (retro) planning, ensure approvals and work with external partners.
- You act as an intermediary between customers, international licenses (for example: Tupperware, Paw Patrol, Bosch, Harry Potter and Pyrex) creative agencies and our amazing teams.
About the successful candidate:
- You relate to our values: we care, we share, we are entrepreneurial and we are accountable
- You have strong communication and project management skills
- You show ownership and you are solution-oriented
- You are a social creature but not afraid to challenge the status quo
- You bring creativity, fresh ideas and you are a concept thinker
- You are willing to learn, you are curious to understand more about different disciplines (for example supply chain, purchasing, retail business, basic analytics)
- You have at minimum a bachelor's degree.
- You have at least 3 years working experience.
- You speak and write English fluently.
- You are willing to travel occasionally.
What we offer:
- A super-fast-growing company.
- Responsibility and freedom to do cool things independently.
- Famous Friday afternoon drinks where we serve our own high-quality wines.
- Team events and corporate events.
- Lunch, Coffee, fresh fruit and snacks served daily.
- Close to the Den Bosch Central station.
- A new iPhone, a new Laptop and we work with the best software systems.
- Working in a nice office and collaborate with the team, or stay focused whilst working from home.
Does this make you enthusiastic? Let’s talk!
More about L
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our Founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1500 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
What does it mean to be a Founder?
It’s a mindset. If you want to enrich other people's lives. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a Founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And if you feel the need to take care of those around you. And help bring our mission to the next level. We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts.
Step in and be a Founder!