Sales Manager France
Enriching life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. We want everyone to be a better cook. A charming host. A beloved friend. We want to enrich everyone's daily life. Every day. That’s our ambition.
Together with our client - the major food retailers all around the world - L creates loyalty programs for today and tomorrow. Giving everyone, every shopper, every family, the opportunity to collect things in life that make them feel enriched and put a smile on their face.
People that feel good are the essence of true loyalty, because it's based on an emotional connection with the brand. The best currency to build a strong relationship between companies and customers.
L’s loyalty programs generate substantial gains for the food retailers. A sound increase of shopping frequency, higher basket size of participating customers or an increase of their NPS. The result: a high short-term ROI, which can become long-term once run repetitively. After measuring the impact of these programs, retailers incorporate them within their strategy pillars, and therefore L becomes their strategic partner.
By enabling their consumers to collect high-valued products (knives, cutlery, cookware, dinnerware, et cetera) as a reward for their loyal purchases, we also allow food retailers to strengthen their emotional relationship.
You can be part of it.
We are L - founders of loyalty
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1200 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
Step in and be a founder.
Your French Team
We are a young and dynamic team of 7 people, including the general manager, 2 sales and 1 sales vacancy, 2 marketing managers, 1 operational manager and 1 finance manager. We like to think out of the box and to bring added value to our clients. We are shopper centric and have an international spirit.
What does it mean to be a founder?
It’s a mindset. If you want to enrich other people's lives. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And if you feel the need to take care of those around you. And help bring our mission to the next level. We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts. Let’s talk.
About your role as Founder | Sales Manager
We are looking for a strong sales experienced person with an entrepreneurial spirit, analytical skills, dynamic and with successful track record and relevant experience selling solutions for the food retail market. We are looking for a talented person, capable to first identify opportunities, then shaping the solution in cooperation with an experienced team and finally closing deals. You will oversee developing relationships with prospects and stakeholders. You must be able to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment, be creative, proactive, very focused, adopt a natural consultative approach and be problem-solving oriented. You will feel comfortable to reach, and maintain relationships with, c-level positions at customers.
What you will bring to our client
- Represent and live the values, and the mission, of the company.
- Be responsible of certain number of key accounts, develop them (generate new leads/deals), and develop new business opportunities (unexplored accounts).
- Be responsible of your contracted promotions.
- Be 100% knowledgeable on your accounts (their challenges, their history, decision process and key stakeholders).
- Perform sales presentations and demonstrations to customers and prospects, negotiate terms.
- Develop and maintain solid and trustful relationships with key customer contacts.
- Reach both revenues and qualitative targets on yearly basis.
What you will be doing
- Generate new business (deals):
- Ability to connect with C-level contacts
- Solution selling skills with consultative approach
- Ability to understand food retail challenges and develop strategic thinking
- Draw the sales strategy per account; develop your network at decision-making positions
- Design the best solutions for every sales pitch, build a relevant storytelling and meaningful value propositions, based on consumers and/or data insights.
- Closing deals
- Be responsible of the contract management phase (drafting, negotiating, closing).
- Support marketing and operational teams at any time, to design and ensure a successful implementation.
- Be fully aware of the decision-making process (who, how, when);
- Monitor all what is happening at your account (strategy, challenges, innovation, etc.).
- Gain a trusted-advisor position at your accounts.
About you, the successful candidate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- +10 years sales experience in loyalty and/or food retail industries.
- Relevant experience in analytical sales roles with a consultative selling.
- Solid track record in generating, driving and closing business, and (over-)achieving objectives.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills.
- You need to be energetic and able to work hard.
- High capacity to think out of the box and innovate, with a clear entrepreneurial spirit.
- A proven ability to multi-task and handle complexity.
- High level of English, spoken and written; open for travels (once or twice a month).