Enriching life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. Every day. That’s our ambition. Let’s start this adventure together. As Financial Administrator, you will be the backbone of our Company and will have an important role to play.
Together with retailers, L creates loyalty programs for today and tomorrow. Giving everyone the opportunity to collect things in life that make them feel enriched and put a smile on their face.
People that feel good are the essence of loyalty. And the best currency to build a strong relationship between companies and customers.
And you can be part of it.
We are L - founders of loyalty
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1200 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
Step in and be a founder.
What does it mean to be a founder?
It’s a mindset: If you want to enrich the life of others. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And feel the need to take care of those around you and help bring our mission to the next level. We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts.
About your role as Founder | Financial Administrator:
You will be part of the Finance department located at the headquarters in Den Bosch. The team currently consists of a CFO, Group Controller, Treasury Manager, Business Controller and Finance Manager. You will be responsible for the complete Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable process for the Dutch legal entities, which includes processing incoming and outgoing invoices and bank statements, controlling related balance sheet accounts, and the preparations of related reports and analyses.
- Accurate and timely processing of incoming and outgoing invoices
- Monitoring and following up on invoices ready for approval
- Processing bank statements
- Reconciliation of intercompany positions
- Primary contact person for A/P and A/R questions from colleagues, suppliers and customers
- Assisting the preparation of documentation required for the financial audit
- Maintaining customer and supplier master data
- Managing suspense accounts
- Monthly reconciliation of A/R, A/P and stock sub-ledgers
- Processing credit card statements and expense claims
About the successful candidate:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in the English language, verbal and written
- You work accurately, structured and independently
- You are pro-active with an eye for service and quality
- You can work well with deadlines in a dynamic environment
- You are available for at least 32 hours a week
- At least MBO level 4 work and thinking level in finance
- Setting the standard is in your DNA
Does this trigger you?