Enriching life for the many.
Cooking, eating, drinking, lounging. We believe everyone should enjoy these simple things in life. We want everyone to be a better cook. A charming host. A beloved friend. We want to enrich everyone's daily life. Every day. That’s our ambition. It is our mission to increase sales for the worlds’ top food retailers by changing their shoppers behaviour.
We achieve this change by understanding the shopper, analysing their shopping behaviour and gathering consumer insights. To this knowledge, we add our 1500 years of experience as founders of loyalty to create and implement effective short term tactical loyalty programs. Consumers collect to redeem exclusive premiums as reward for their loyalty. This stimulates higher visit frequency, increases basket size and attracts new shoppers.
We do this globally with large retailers like Carrefour, Lidl & Ahold Delhaize. We build solutions with our exclusive brand partners like Pyrex, Couzon, Harry Potter, Playmobil, Bosch, the Smurfs and many more.
Discover more about L below. But first, let’s talk about you.
About your role as Founder | Financial Administrator
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial person who is eager to further develop themselves and the company by broadening the horizon. We provide you with a high-pace, international environment with a strong entrepreneurial culture.
You will be part of the Finance department located at the headquarters in Den Bosch. The team currently consists of a CFO, Group Controller, Treasury Manager, Business Controllers, Finance Controller, GL Accountant and Financial Administrator. You will be responsible for the complete Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable process for the Dutch legal entities, which includes processing incoming and outgoing invoices and bank statements, controlling related balance sheet accounts, and the preparations of related reports and analyses.
- Accurate and timely processing of incoming and outgoing invoices
- Monitoring and following up on invoices ready for approval
- Processing bank statements
- Reconciliation of intercompany positions
- Primary contact person for A/P and A/R questions from colleagues, suppliers and customers
- Assisting the preparation of documentation required for the financial audit
- Maintaining customer and supplier master data
- Managing suspense accounts
- Monthly reconciliation of A/R, A/P and stock sub-ledgers
- Processing credit card statements and expense claims
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in the English language, verbal and written
- You work accurately, structured and independently
- You are pro-active with an eye for service and quality
- You can work well with deadlines in a dynamic environment
- You are available for at least 32 hours a week
- At least MBO level 4 work and thinking level in finance
- Setting the standard is in your DNA!
More about L
We are the founders of loyalty. Over 30 years ago, our Founders created their first loyalty concept that travelled across the globe. Together we share over 1500 years of experience in loyalty. Loyalty is in our DNA, we understand loyalty. That’s why we are the founders of loyalty. We now want to use all our experience to move the loyalty business forward. By creating new concepts, ideas, technologies and products. We set new standards in loyalty.
What does it mean to be a Founder?
It’s a mindset. If you want to enrich other people's lives. If you are an entrepreneur and feel like a Founder. If you like to set new standards and believe in freedom and self-supportive thinking. And if you feel the need to take care of those around you. And help bring our mission to the next level. We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts.
Step in and be a Founder!